Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Two hundred years ago, Sri.Mookkudi Sivarama Iyer wrote down the Sornakadu Bajan sampradhayam for his personal reference. This was written on palm leaves, in Tamil Grandha Lipi (script) ...Read more about this enhanching place Sornakadu and its greatness...
...and you could read the remaining Posts from the archives below!
- The Small Disciples of Sri Vittaldas Maharaj
- Sri Gyaneshwar's and Sri Namadevar's Theertha yatr...
- S Soumya - Nalam Tharum Navagrahangal Download
- About Pāpanasam Sri R. Ramani Bhāgavathar (Also pr...
- Govinda Nama Rakshamam
- About Sornakadu Sampradaya Bhajan - Palm Leaf Manu...
- Bhajan Profile of Sri.R. Ramakrishnan
- MarghaZhi Month and Namasankeerthanam
- Margazhi Namasankeertanam
- Sri Vittaldas Maharaj @Krishna Gana Sabha
- Parshva Ekadashi Mahatmya
- Shravanam and Keerthanam of Hari nama
- ▼ June (12)
...or you could Browse by Topics of interest even!
...or the most popular posts
Radhe Krishna !!! Shri Vittaldas Maharaj's Nama Sagar (Namasankeerthanam & Sri Maha Bhakthavijayam Discourse) event is being held at...
SRI-MAD-BHAGAVATHAM BOOK in Tamil - Full Version - Sanskrit To Tamil Translation Knowledge Ocean , Core of Srivaishnavam , Para Thattva Nirn...
Rama Rama Rama Rama Rama Rama Rama Rama Rama Rama Rama Rama Rama Rama Rama
Your first thought on listening to Udayalur K. Kalyanarama Bhagavathar sing would be that this is one vocalist who ought to grace the ranks ...
We all offer salutations as "RadheKrishna" but do you know where this originated from, this is actually from the Meerabai charithr...
Sri S K S Shenkottai Harihara Subramanian Bhagavathar, Disciple of Sethalapathy Soundaram Bhagavathar and Sreemushnam Rajarao, Hariharasubra...
The Sleeping place of Perumal is Ranganathaswamy, Srirangam (Swapan Range !!!) The Waking place of Perumal is Varadarajaperumal, Kanch...
December 16th, 2012 - Marghazhi Masam Starts Lord Krishna says in the Bhagavad Gita: Of the hymns in the Sama Veda I am the Brhat-...
Bhajan Ravi, a truly devoted and versatile Bhajan singer belonging to the famous tradition of Bhajan Sampradaya of South India, was honoured...